Available throughout the day:
• Wetland and educational exhibits
• Sale of Hawaiian plants (Hui Ku Maoli Ola)
• Lunchwagon with sale of lunch and refreshments
• Kid’s Events – Climbing Wall
Bus Tours of Kawainui Marsh
• Advance reservations recommended. Contact Kaimi at email@example.com or 263-8008 to make reservations.
Reservations made on the day of the event will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Walking Tours of Ulupō Heiau, Hāmākua Marsh, and Kawainui Pond Restoration Site
• Two tours will given at each site: 10:00am and 12:00pm. Each tour will last about an hour.
• Participants will need to provide their own transportation to the site and meet their guide at the designated
location. Look for signs to direct you.
* All the tours are free but donations are welcome to help defray expenses.
Live Hawaiian music will be offered throughout the event. Lending their talents this year are Hawai‘I Loa, a trio
of musicians from Windward O‘ahu, Walt Keale and Kapono Ciotti with the group Jamarek.
More info: http://wwd2013.blogspot.com/